HP Printer PSC 1510

Greengage 11:41 20 Mar 07

I am looking to replace the cartridges on this printer. It takes HP338 &343 which have small volumes. I am looking at the HP339 & 344 which hold more(or their compatibles)but ink manufacturer websites do not show that these are suitable. However, the PSC1600 series on the HP website shows that these can take 338,339,343 & 344 and so I start thinking that as these must be the same size to fit that model, then surely the higher volume cartridges will fit the 1510. I have been on to HP who state that only the 338 & 343 will suit my 1510 but I do not know whether they are just using sales propaganda to make me buy the smaller volume versions. Has any one experience in this regard please?

Greengage 16:58 20 Mar 07

I think I may have found the answer - is it that the PSC1510 does not contain the software or firmware for the higher volume cartridges?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…