HP printer cartridges

SALLY S 23:20 20 May 04

anyone advise good supplier of genuine HP printer cartridges to purchase on-line ?

i think i should get the HP genuine replacement as i am buying a phot cartridge and am concerned about quality if i purchase a compatible.

any thoughts, anyone ?

spuds 00:58 21 May 04

click here click here click here

All supply compatibles with a full guarantee, that their products are as good as the originals, at a much lesser price. Originals also supplied.

the-emsworth-kid 15:10 22 May 04

I have recently bought HP cartridges from The InkClub click here. They were cheaper than most for originals - and they delivered within days. They have one charge for P&P so it pays to buy a couple at least at a time. I'll certainly use them again

pj123 16:34 22 May 04

I have an HP 815C and I get all my ink from Choice Stationery at click here Just checked the prices and compatible black is £8.50 against HP price of £22.62 and the colour is £13.89 against HP price of £43.99. I know which ones I would buy. Choice Stationery prices include VAT and postage.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…