HP Pavilion Slimline s7510.uk.P>C>

Chrisann 13:25 25 Sep 06

Is this a good buy..It is on offer now at P.C. World reduced from £750.00 to £599.00 Spec is as follows..
Windows XP Home Edition
AMD Turion tm 64 Mobile Processor ML.34
1 GB DDr s DRAM
200 GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200 rpm)
ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 Graphics
DVD writer Double layer
10/100 bt network interfac9in1 mem card reader
Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g
HP w19 19" Wide Flat Panel Monitor

Thanks for advice.

Chrisann.

Diodorus Siculus 16:03 25 Sep 06

If you will be happy with it as it is and will not want to open it up to add extra drives, RAM etc then it seems good value.

Personally I prefer to have a little space to work with in a machine.

Jimmy14 16:16 25 Sep 06

If you don't want to play games or use it for intensive graphics applications then that would be fine but in my opinion the graphics card is a lack.

Chrisann 16:41 25 Sep 06

Actually for this price and spec..I thought there was a Graphics Card in there... mentioning 200 Graphics (VGA Port) up to 256 MB Shared video memory I thought that was a Card. Oh dear and I have gone and bought this set up too.!!! The man in P.C. World selling them said they did everything and they were going like hot cakes too.

There is such a long list in the specification I just thought it did everything....Should I have asked that question then...I don't play games really but as for graphics what can't I do then.?

Chrisann...

Diodorus Siculus 17:00 25 Sep 06

Other than play games, it will do all you want it to do... fine for DVDs, image editing and so on.

Just enjoy it!

Diodorus Siculus 17:01 25 Sep 06

PS Did you buy it after your 13.25 posting?

Chrisann 12:32 27 Sep 06

Thanks for replies...and I did actually buy it on the Sunday so was hoping for a positive response about it. They seemed to be going fast so though I had better not wait or miss out.

Chrisann.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…