HP Office jet PSC 2210

montrachet 08:51 07 Feb 05

Has anybody any user advice, or comments on performance and quality on HP's Office jet PSC 2210.

shellship 11:25 07 Feb 05

Yup.. I've had one for over two years. Does everything very well. V fast print in excellent draft mode. Good pics on photo paper using No 58 photo cartridge. Scanning and fax fine. Occasional paper jams and tendency to pick up more than one sheet on long print run, v annoying, but that might be the cheap paper I use.

Suspect it has been withdrawn now, though, and replaced by something else.

montrachet 17:51 07 Feb 05

Thanks Shellship for quick response. You are right it has been withdrawn but there is a retailer here, selling them for £87. Seems a good price to me. I doubt if the paper feed can be any more problematic than my current machine Deskjet 890 c. But the wife would like an all in one to tidy up the study and I think this fits the bill. Reading the reviews I do not think printers in this bracket have made much progress in the last two years. ( I bet that comment causes a storm).
Thanks again.

shellship 17:59 07 Feb 05

Blimey. Grab it before someone else does.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…