HP Gripe

TomG 19:14 28 Jan 04

I recently bought a HP IPAQ 1940. A nice pocket pc and very useful. But the version I have has blutooth and ever since I bought it I cannot get the thing to syncronise with my PC. I've tried a belkin adapter and a microsoft adapter - I've rung all the helplines with no success. I can get the PC and the IPAQ to "see" each other but thats it.

HP are next to useless - according to them they (support) have nothing on the 1940 and could only email me info on how to use other models!

How do I find out how to use the bluetooth facility (in simplish language)?

cycoze 20:05 28 Jan 04

Have a look click here if you havent already , `hot topics` has a section on trouble shooting bluetooth.

MisterPaul 08:39 29 Jan 04

I have a Sony PDA. I bought and infra red port for my work pc (Windows NT) and it won't work. Apparently a well-known problem. Wish I had known!

TomG 13:47 29 Jan 04

cycoze - yes done that (Mr paul - win xp home)

accord 22:14 29 Jan 04

my Toshiba e740 doesnt sync with my nokia 6310 phone either so i gave up. i sync my pda with my pc via cradle with usb.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…