the hp dv1355

westdudes 00:26 10 Sep 05

hey guys and girls. just wondering if you could give me an opinion on what you think about the HP DV1355 laptop. I just purchased one for use in my sound engineering life which is on the move and the wireless features etc are great.
However i have some problems with my games (as every now and again i do get chance to have a break whilst out and about!) such as driver 3, max payne 2 etc.... my old laptop, just before it fell down the stairs.....despite not have as much ram, video memory or fsb speed, it still ran these games. However this laptop wont run the games as it does not detect a strong enough chip and supporting graphics adaptors. eg new technology such as the centrino chip.

So could somebody please enlighten me to my mistake in reading the specs in comparing my old packard bell 2.4 ghz p4 with 256mb ram, 64mb graphics, 40gig hd, with the one i have now?
also is there anyway in trying to get my oldish games to work on this laptop as i just seems to not recognise the centrino as being good enough?

thanks
:)

Strawballs 21:13 12 Sep 05

Hewlett Packard HP DV1355 INTEL PENTIUM M 740 PROCESSOR 1.73GHz LAPTOP PC Notebook: click here& HP solving problem page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…