HP C3180 PhotoSmart Printer

spuds 13:16 26 Jan 07

PC World and Staples are selling these (all-in-one) printers for £39.99, which is a large reduction in price since late last year. Doe's anyone have any comments or reviews about these printers, more so if you have just purchased one.

Dizzy Bob 13:17 26 Jan 07

Basic, but do the job.

DB

spuds 13:29 26 Jan 07

Thanks DB. Bought one yesterday from one of your sister stores, cheaper than replacement cartridges for my Lexmark ;o)

Strawballs 13:54 26 Jan 07

I have one if you want genuine HP carts then 7 day shop is the cheapest place that I have found.

click here

spuds 12:50 27 Jan 07

Strawballs, thanks for the link, I use 7 day shop on rare occasions nowadays, and have purchased cartridges for the Lexmark from them. As you say, they can be one of the cheapest places around. Just checked the prices for the HP, and their originals compare very favourably against the prices for compatibles.

By the way, what do you think of the HP C3180, anything that I should know about?.

spuds 13:43 29 Jan 07

Arghhhhhhh first problem. Installed the printer this morning, informed installed OK. Then tried printing and had error message stating that the printer was unable to print. The machine then churns out four semi written sheets and one complete sheet.

Will tick this posting as resolved, and perhaps use Helproom if problem continues.

Strawballs 22:17 29 Jan 07

Not had any problems as yet, mind you havn't had it long!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…