HP 3320 Deskjet failure

Cybermaxx 22:49 08 Sep 04

This sin't one for the helproom, because I've already binned the above mentioned printer. Fair enough, I bought it in March 2003, but it had only seen light use in the intervening period. It went out with a bang (literally)last night, the plastic belt holder for the cartridge tray snapping clean off. Repairs appeared unlikely (super glue? new cartridge tray?) for this £25 ultra-budget printer, so after a bit of hopeless tinkering it was consigned to the black bag.

Anyway, what a load of shabbily built junk! A disposable printer! I'm now in the market for a new printer, with my plan for a digital camera on hold.

zootmo 15:40 09 Sep 04

Canon seem to be well regarded for their printers, my current printer is a HP printer and I'm not impressed.

Why not have a look at Canon's site? click here

Stuartli 16:05 09 Sep 04

My beautifully constructed eight-year-old plus Canon BJC600e is still as efficient, vibration free and as eerily quiet today as it was when I bought it for £394 including VAT at Makro.

It's also fully equipped for photo and transparency reproduction (four cartridges, including the choice of normal or double capacity black) and JR compatible cartridges cost pennies over £2 each including VAT.

It is housed lengthways on top of my desk mounted midi-tower for additional convenience.

Like most computer components and peripherals, today's equivalent is a fraction of the price I paid in 1996.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…