How’s about this for service

Placed order with DABS at 18.20 on 21/09/04 normal 1-3 days delivery charge. Items delivered at 15.30 the following day 22/09/04
Well done DABS (and Parcelforce) now that’s how it should be

spuds 00:12 24 Sep 04

Placed a small value internet order yesterday at 16.35 with click here and ANC delivered it today at 09.15. The company normally charge for delivery of small orders, but this month there is free delivery on all orders.Should mention that the package would have travelled about 150 miles by normal road distance.If some companies can do it, why cannot others!.

g0nvs 08:46 25 Sep 04

Good point.

Stuartli 14:42 25 Sep 04

dabs and similar outlets have always been on the ball with regard to quick deliveries - the kickback is if there are any problems and you have to return an item or items, which can sometimes prove very frustrating.

Mr Mistoffelees 14:44 25 Sep 04

Such rapid service seems to be routine with click here

Stuartli 14:54 25 Sep 04

Since posting the above, remembered I've had an e-mail from amazon.co.uk just before lunch regarding a product acquired from them some 18 months ago; my e-mail was sent late yesterday afternoon.

The product came with a two year guarantee, handy as it has now developed faults - amazon's reply provided instructions regarding returning the item and the maximum period it may take to replace it (5-7 working days).

It's not the first time I've had excellent service from amazon - an object lesson in after sales care that other companies would do well to emulate. Similar praise is extended to Crucial.

Egg McKane 00:43 28 Sep 04

This is no lie! I remember ordering a PS2 game a few months back from Gameplay on a friday afternoon, 18 hours later i was playing on it. It was sent from there Leeds warehouse & i live in Oswestry on the north wales border. Must of got the 1st class post just right for once!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…