how do you get savastore to talk to customers

alex2001 15:03 24 Nov 05
  pj123 15:30 24 Nov 05

Unfortunately, nothing. Lots of negative feedback on Watford/Savastore.

Can't point you in the right direction because the Search Engine on this site is not working.

pj123 15:41 24 Nov 05

There are lots of complaints about Watford/Savastore. The FE has, in fact, asked them to come on board as a Forum Member, but they seemed to have declined. More fool them. I, personally wouldn't buy anything from Watford/Savastore.

alex2001 15:51 24 Nov 05

i know i am not alone in this,i hope that other potential customers will take note

spuds 17:34 24 Nov 05
  pj123 17:54 24 Nov 05
  spuds 18:09 24 Nov 05

pj123-- Peter Hills is not a Forum member, just a representative for Watford Electronics/Savastore and a supposed possible link for forum members. Since the link in my above posting, I do not recall any further communications in the PCA forums from the said gentleman.

HondaMan 18:17 24 Nov 05

Why not go there in person and remain there until something is done

alex2001 10:20 25 Nov 05

in response to an e mail to the finance company cancelling agreement and copied to tech support,[email protected](joint md) [email protected] and peter hills, I received an e mail from jenny that she no longer works for customer support.This means that the present staffing level at [email protected] is 1 person and 1 dog.The person is responsible for answering customer problems and the dog is there to stop him\her getting to the e mails

anchor 14:34 25 Nov 05

It is amazing that a company, that spends so much on advertising, is prepared to suffer such adverse comments here without even responding.

They should realise that members of this forum represent a significant proportion of their potential customers.

Caveat emptor!.

Totally-braindead 16:03 25 Nov 05

I believe the FE did ask them to join in the Forum but don't really know what happened after that. I have used Savastore for a few years now and had a good level of service from them but I also recently had very poor response from them and I don't think I'll be dealing with them again, unless of course they do finally get it sorted out and even then I'll think twice about it. If someone from Savastore reads this then I wish to point out that you're losing customers by the poor service you are giving and I for one will be shopping elsewhere. If you can't or won't provide the service that you used to then you'll go out of business eventually as there are lots of others who sell the same items just as cheaply. I just spent over £500 this week on computer items and not one item was bought from Savastore, in the past they probably would have got about half the order if not all of it but not now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…