how do you get e-buyer.com to respond

howard60 17:13 03 May 03

I had very quick delivery of my equipment from them but the pc case has the front damaged. I sent them an e-note on Tuesday, they claim, to answer them in not more than 24 hours. Dont hold your breathe waiting. I phoned them Friday morning and a very cheerful fellow said they would deal with it and reply to the e-note saying what they would be doing to fix the problem immediately. Dont hold your breathe waiting. Still waiting. That was my first order to them and could well be the last.

Forum Editor 17:33 03 May 03

to be honest I think you should wait a day or so longer. It's a bank holiday weekend, and that tends to be used as an excuse for doing nothing about almost anything. Contact the company again on Tuesday, and if that still doesn't produce the required result come back to the thread and let us know.

howard60 17:59 03 May 03

thanks for that - it was just his insistance that it would be immediate!

howard60 22:41 16 May 03

the pc case was picked up by the carrier on Tuesday 13-5 and on Wednesday I received an e-mail saying they had received the return. They would contact me in 10 to 12 days. What a complete waste of time they have turned out to be. I bought a replacement case at a local shop to build the pc I had promised to make for a friend. This was my first try of E-buyer guess if I will use them again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…