How ae you getting on with digital switch over?

SparkyJack 17:34 PM 10 Feb 12

We in the South East area are due to be done during April. I have heard that some folk where help was requested have been seen to.

As I posted off my application months ago and had no response I thought an Email enquiry would not be amiss. So I did. and had response that I would be telephoned within a couple of days. This afternoon when I got home Digital Switchover had telephoned. The guy having taken all my details said no application had been received, but no problem we will do it over the phone- so having dug out my flexi friend the deed was done and the installer is coming to fix up the Freesat on March 5th.

So it pays to check

I have also posted this to Helproom and Speakers corner the topic has a relevance in all three places I feel

john bunyan 17:43 PM 10 Feb 12

See Helproom

wiz-king 18:28 PM 10 Feb 12

Do you mean freesat or freeview?

bremner 18:38 PM 10 Feb 12

wiz king

the OP has posted this to 3 forums!!!!! each of which is getting additional postings. They have answered your question in Helproom

finerty 17:25 PM 14 Feb 12

go bak to helproom

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites