How about a review on post sales support

Azrael67 22:03 21 Oct 07

I'm having a very bad time with the Mesh quad (reviewed a couple of months ago by this fine mag) and has now spent a total of 7 days working since August 15th. The remainder has been either broken, in transit, or with Mesh.

Anyway, I refuse to get upset about that, but was thinking more along the lines of getting PCA to do a readers survey.. one that rates PC manufacturers on their sales technique, their professionalism and.. probably most important... their after sales service.. (Repairline anyone?)

Lets face it, what is the point of offering a gold plated 3 years onsite service if it takes the support company 2 weeks to even notice you've asked for help..

Any thoughts?

Forum Editor 22:48 21 Oct 07

in the past, and the results are helpful; they aren't definitive however, and that's always the problem when you set out to assess suppliers and their customer service records. The problem tends to be that peoiple who have a bad experience are only too eager to talk about it, whereas those who haven't had any trouble pften just want to get on with life - they aren't that interested in telling you that everything is OK.

click here for some of my thoughts on the subject - written a few years ago, but still valid, perhaps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now