Hotmail upgrade timetable

Never again 22:42 28 Aug 04

Hi

I'm fed up waiting for my hotmail to be upgraded.

Does anyone know if there is a timetable published anywhere?

originalmiscellany 08:45 29 Aug 04

been upgraded to 2 gig limit as I'm a paid member, and my parents and my other hotmail have increased to 200 megs. It appears that you're unfortunate/it is imminent in upgrading...

mbp 19:47 01 Sep 04

I have had no less than 4 emails from the MSN team telling me about their wonderful FREE UPGRADES. After searching around, I found that there are just no links available to download the latest offers. There are links for their Paid programs though.

I suppose, if I want to use the FREE Hotmail service, I will have to patiently wait till all the Paying Customers have registered before my place in the queue will come up for downloading. In the meantime, I will wait to see what facilities are available in Gmail.

In fact, if you are impatient, just download Mozilla Thunderbird plus Firefox. You will more than likely find that you get more personal satisfaction with Mozilla. So much so that I am not even bothered to discover how much web mail space is available in Thunderbird. I just use it happily. Anyone happen to know the limitations?

Never again 07:49 02 Sep 04

I feel like a child waiting for christmas.

I use my hotmail for "work" contacts and have spent the last month struggling with my 2mb free inbox whilst on holiday - it would involve a lot of hassle to change to gmail, but I'm considering it seriously.

wilf3102 09:01 02 Sep 04

My hotmail inbox is still struggling with a 2mb limit!!

I cant wait for the time to come, when i can stop worrying that some idiot friend of mine will send a 1.9 Mb file !!!!!

Please Hotmail - Hurry !!!!!!!!

wilf3102 09:05 02 Sep 04

My Sent Items accounts for most of my Usage !!!

Why cant Hotmail just impose the inbox with the Storage Limit.

PLease hurry - I want 200 Meg !!!!!!!!!

originalmiscellany 09:41 02 Sep 04

you could always get a new account in the short term, i think that all new accounts have the 200 meg capacity, although I am aware of the limitations of this.

sneakerman 16:05 02 Sep 04

My main (longstanding/free) hotmail account has been upgraded but my other 2 haven't as yet.

Have a look at click here

Never again 07:45 18 Sep 04

At last - just been done in the last 12 hours.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…