Host hasn't renewed my domain URGENT

Gingermum 08:39 13 Jun 05

My host Joshua Internet has not renewed my name although I have paid and according to my account it is paid. However, Thursday last I got a reminder from 123-reg and on Friday from Host Europe. I have raised 2 support calls, send 5 emails and left a message on the telelphone. Absolutley no response. It expires tomorrow. (click here)
What can I do?

spuds 16:25 13 Jun 05

You mention three different companies. Who did you try to contact--Who registered your domain, was it 123-- And was the domain registered through Nominet UK.

Gingermum 17:11 13 Jun 05

Joshua sold me the name and I paid them on May 3 to renew it. They have obviously bought the name on my behalf from 123-reg, who contacted me again this morning and are trying to help me get the name onto my own account. Even if it means I have to pay again it's better than losing it, especially now which is our busiest time of year.
I've had to fax proof of ownership and identity so I'm hoping that it will get sorted by tomorrow when the domain expires. But don't hold your breath.
I eventually got a response from Joshua this morning, but nothing to say that it has been resolved.

pj123 20:05 13 Jun 05

This appears to be registered to Janet Hammersley which does expire on the 14th June 2005.

click here

Have you tried ringing the number +44.1159170000

Forum Editor 23:16 13 Jun 05

and that registration expires on 14th June, as you say.

The technical contact is shown as Host Europe Internet Limited of Portland Street, Beeston, Nottingham, NG92LP

Their phone number is as stated by pj123.

They are the people who you should contact as a matter of urgency with regard to the renewal.

Gingermum 07:13 14 Jun 05

What a pity Host Europe didn't reply to my email request for help on this matter. I'll give them a try.

Gingermum 11:20 14 Jun 05

Joshua eventually got their act together and the domain was renewed this morning. Cutting it a bit tight. Good thing I wasn't on holiday and away from my computer.
No apology mind you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…