Home Shopping Selections

Seth Haniel 08:51 29 Aug 08

2nd and last time I'll be using them.

Ordereded back in July from there catalogue - by phone 0871 number - but no mention of cost of calls in their cataloge or paperwork -

Confirmation letter that they have recieved the order say if you have not had goods within 14 phone them - to get a recorded message saying you have to wait 28 days for delivery.

So now well over the 28 days I phone and hang on for someone - who after taking details said it was posted Yesterday and would take up to tnen days to arrive.

DeJaVu on the 1st Order a couple of years ago.

spuds 10:45 29 Aug 08

I don't know how some of these companies remain in business, perhaps its because people keep on supporting them, expecting bad service.

In the beginning days of QVC, I made three purchases, and never used them since. Item one was a super duper Lexmark printer, at a fantastic never to be repeated price. A couple of weeks late, the printer was available at most places at a much reduced price. The second item was a Heat Wand which arrived faulty, fair dues, this was replaced within 14 days. The last item was a really nice looking ladies ring. When it arrived, it was a very disappointing specimen (surprising how a TV shot and the spiel can make things appear better!).

Seth Haniel 10:55 29 Aug 08

to make things worse the items ordered on both occasions were for a special purpose which had/has passed - so item will just be put away in a draw and forgotten when it finally arrives.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos