Home Network Games

Hi all

Just got my wireless home network running :-)

Any recommendations for good games to play between 2 PC`s on a home network?

Cheers (in advance)

jimmybond 22:33 17 May 06

backgammon

Hate backgammon :-(

Next !

mark mcc 22:45 17 May 06

Hello [email protected] on my home wireless network i play Toca Race Driver 3 & Need For Speed : Most Wanted and they work brillo

if you are a fan of driving games i would go for one of them but theirs millions of other good ones on the market but they r my fav.

so let me know how you get on

mark

mark mcc 22:58 17 May 06

P.S [email protected]

The Need For Speed Most Wanted Demo can be downloaded here click here

The Toca Race Driver 3 Demo Here click here-

Just incase if you buy them and dont like them you can try the demos first

Hope i helped

Mark

mark mcc 23:05 17 May 06

Sorry tam the Toca Race Driver 3 Demo you can download it here i didnt know that you have to register to file planet so theirs the correct 1 click here

Mark

Cheers

I assume you need 2 copies of each game (1 for each PC) or can you do it with 1 copy?

Devil Fish 23:45 19 May 06

legally you would need 2 copies

you can do it with one

but site rules prevent me telling you how

dontmeshwithme 10:38 20 May 06

For mindless fun, I love unreal tornament, you should be able to pick up 2 copies of UT 2003 from ebay for under a tenner! Also I also like to make sure that any network game also offers bots as well. There is nothing worse than just having 2 players and you spend most of your time trying to find each other (I admit that this isn't a problem with racing games).

scotty 20:48 20 May 06

Colin McRae Rally (at least the old version I have) allows you to install the network game on a second pc and this does not require the original disc to run the network game.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…