Holidayautos.co.uk

exdragon 18:38 03 Aug 08

Hi - has anyone used this company to book a hire car for abroad in advance?

I spoke to someone in the Flight Centre, where I booked my tickets for New Zealand and asked advice about car hire. The chap gave me a quote and when I asked which company that was from, he said they used holidayautos.

Obviously, I checked the same information on their website and not only was it cheaper, but we could also pick up the car from a more convenient location.

I just wondered if anyone else had used them, or if there are any pluses/minuses.

Thanks

dagbladet 21:02 03 Aug 08

I've used them a few times. They are a broker and usually give the best price. They're generally fine, though I cancelled with them last year because whereas I had selected airport pick-up, when the confirmation came through it was down town and totally unsuitable.

exdragon 21:22 03 Aug 08

Thanks, dagbladet. According to the website, it was an Auckland pick up, but when I spoke to them, they said we could collect from Hamilton, which is much nearer my daughter, so my other half will be able to get over his jetlag before taking to the roads!

Colin 22:54 03 Aug 08

I've used them several times to book hire cars in South Africa. Never had any problems with them and found them to be the cheapest.

exdragon 22:56 03 Aug 08

Looks like that's it, then. One less thing to decide on!

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…