Holiday Support

Total Care Support 10:40 23 Jun 05

Hi All

This is not a tech post but more for your information,

I will be on holiday from the afternoon of Friday June 24th until Tuesday 12th July.

This does mean that the support I usually offer will be reduced, my other half told me off for logging into forums from Estonia last time we went away! So this time I will not be in the forums at all between the dates I am away.

However as some of you may have seen I do have a senior engineer Jon who occasionally posts in here, I have managed to steal him away from his manager for a couple of days each week that I am away so he will still monitor the [email protected] email box. And upon my return I will make sure all outstanding enquires are dealt with as soon as I am able.

I hope you are all enjoying the sun today.

Best regards to all

Daniel Warren
Granville Technology

pj123 13:13 23 Jun 05

Thanks for the info Daniel. Enjoy your holiday. DO NOT take any form of computer with you, but let us see the pictures.

bfoc 15:09 23 Jun 05

Only told you off, that shows patience beyond belief.

Get away, enjoy and forget - you deserve it!

Total Care Support 14:01 24 Jun 05

not taking any form of computer she has gone though my packing and taken the PDA and notebook out already.

She only told me off last time as Tallinn has lots of shops and she cant speak Estonian where as I can so I could haggle for her, and get better prices! However theres sun where we are going this time lol (well I hope there is).

but I did get more than a telling off for the news day post I made, well you live an learn.

See you all in a couple of weeks

Daniel

Total Care Support 14:02 24 Jun 05

ok brain is in holiday mode it was meant to be New Years Day not news day

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…