Hire Gaming Computers

Phate 12:05 11 Aug 04

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody in the forum knew anywhere where I could rent about 4 gaming- spec computers for a day?

Most rental services only really provide business quality computers with low graphics spec, which are woefully inadequate for playing recent game titles.

Thanks in advance.

Phate 17:52 11 Aug 04

I take it looking for such systems is a lost cause?

Not a Scooby 13:10 12 Aug 04

I have never heard of being able to hire out PC's before. I guess by the lack of responses no one really has.

Depending on what you are looking for and for what duration, maybe something like EBay might sell some Ok machines to you, that you could then sell on again later. You might lose some cash but hey, you were going to pay to hire anyway...

Kate B 14:27 12 Aug 04

If you're in or near west London, there's an independent small computer business in Fulham that thinks slightly outside the box and might be worth talking to. I can't remember the name but if you want to follow up I'll check it.

Devil Monkey 17:44 12 Aug 04

Speaking of West London, a couple of years ago there was a daily computer fair in Queensway (edge of Kensington Park) and there was a guy there who rented out PCs by the day. There may be something there now.

Devil Monkey 17:47 12 Aug 04

click here for details of above.

Phate 10:24 13 Aug 04

Much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…