hiper (power supply) not compatible with old mobo

habs2habs 22:48 29 Jan 08

Hi there

I have (asus K8vse deluxe),old motherboard with 20 pin power cable.
I bought hiper 4m630 watts power supply,i was so happy waiting to install is on my pc.

To my biggest shock.the power cable to the psu have only 24 pin,you can't break off the 4 pins,to make it compatible with old motherboard.

I spoke to novatech technical support and explained what had happened,he told me you are right,that i can't break off the 4 pins.

Hiper doesn't even supply the 24 pin to 20 pin adaptor to power cable.

The cable to the power supply were so thick mainly the power cable and long.only suitable for (tower case).It was my biggest mistake to buy this power supply from hiper.

I bought this psu from (click here).the service was so perfect,received the psu on second day as agreed,technical support so helpful.

I called return department,to get (RMA number) to return the power supply,they even told me they will pick it up from me from work.

What a fantastic service from novatech,i will always buy from them.

Do not hesitate to buy from:click here

they deserve 5 star

citadel 23:02 29 Jan 08

normally if you look at the specs of a psu it either says 24 or 20+4 so you know before you buy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…