High Quality ISP - and cheap

PC Advice Sir 18:57 05 Dec 04

After 4 years as a loyal customer I decided to terminate my broadband service with wanadoo (formerly Freeserve) after an appalling response and failure to deliver an upgrade to their celebrated 1Mb broadband service package that never was forthcoming after several weeks. They kept promising "I would have it in 'X' amount of days...I already have the service" etc., etc. - it went on for 6-7 weeks. (They never seemed to ever do what I wanadoo).

I left them, wish I'd have known about the MAC code - it would have saved me a £50 reconnection fee, but I bought sister magazine Internet & Broadband Advisor to get clued-up on some ISP's, and I went for their buyer's guide 'Top slot' holder (at the time) Freedom2surf. At £14.99 was very competitive, can use my existing modem too!

F2S came tops in comparisions against all other top ISPs for speed, customer service, and reliability (try it for yourself on adsl.org).

Delighted with the service (I opted for the lite, which is adequate for my requirements), I feel I made a good choice - hope others can obtain similar satisfaction, hence my posting.

Warm regards & happy xmas

Paul.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…