Hi-Grade Laptop - a bargain ?

Tenner 00:52 18 Jan 03
  Tenner 00:52 18 Jan 03

TODAY ONLY, Saturday 18 January :

If you are looking for a laptop, 2-year on-site warranty, 30-day trial ! , 3 monthly ( 0% interest ) payments etc etc try : click here

TODAY ONLY, Saturday 18 January :

Regards

Thin White Duke 01:19 18 Jan 03

How much!!!

No way pedro, far too expensive for those specs.

Tortoiseshellmittens 02:47 18 Jan 03

Definitely too expensive. Look at the mesh explorer 2500 for £1408 incl Vat. Way better value

rsturbo 04:54 18 Jan 03

from this company they would not supply the correct software cd's (in fact they admitted the restore disk for the model i was buying had not actually been finished at time of sale). the sales director would not return my calls, when i turned up on their doorstep to demand my refund (after 3 weeks of put offs and lies - i have documented proof)they ignored me for over 1.5hrs and when they finally had the decency to make an appearance they told me i would have to wait 14 days for the money to be put back on my credit card even tho i am legally entitled (so says my solicitor and t/standards) to an immediate refund - so much for all their awards they receive in all the pc mags that they proudly display in their reception area. moan over! sorry for posting in the wrong area just don't want anybody else to get burnt. come on hi-grade live up to your name!

Tenner 12:38 19 Jan 03

Sorry to hear of your grief .

I posted this with all good intentions, as it seemed worthy of a showing. I have no connections with Hi-Grade.

As for value, well it doesn't surprise me that 2 members ( out of 80k + ) have different views - all window-shoppers have that privilege and long may it continue ;-)

Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…