Hi Grade

alan227 14:07 29 Feb 04

Are their any represntatives on this forum for Hi Grade as my cousin bought a computer of them 11 months ago and it went wrong so he contacted Hi Grade and they asked him to send it back, which he did. A couple of days later they phoned him up and told him the mobo was faulty and it would be replaced under warranty. that was on the wednesday, on the friday they phoned him again and told him that when he disconnected the leads from the back of the computer the one that is held in by screws ( the only one I know is the VGA connector ) was pulled out and damaged the card and they would charge him for that. Why was he not told about this when they phoned him wednesday.
To make matters worse they also told him that if he disagreed with what they told him about the damage he would have to write to the managing director with his complaint, which he has done, but as yet has recieved no reply.
He has now been without his computer for 5 weeks, if this is what Hi Grades customer service is all about they will lose a lot of customers.

jimv7 16:21 29 Feb 04

I would be suspicious of their claims, they had obviously had tested the computer by or on wednesday and found that the motherboard was faulty, if the card was damaged prior to this, it would have seen during the testing procedure.

spuds 16:55 29 Feb 04

Consult Trading Standards. Their advice may safe further delays.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…