henry's cctv audio electronics

buzz21 13:05 17 Sep 03

but when you go to cart it has the same order number number, but it shows a lower price
this just said to me they had lowered the price,

not so when the item came to day it was all wrong no tv tuner in lcd monitor ,

i then phoned the company and was told it was my fault no way i said your web page has a fault in it i said and this has lead to my being charged post costs again for no fault of my own this is bad ,

i will not use this company again buzz21

buzz21 13:07 17 Sep 03

sorry the last thred has not put on all i put down sorry not sure why

buzz21 13:18 17 Sep 03

hi all i ordered a lcd monitor from the above and on there web page it shows the lcd + tv tuner at £140.

but when you go to cart it shows the same order number but at a lower price this said to me they had lowered the price ,

not so when it came to day it was the wrong one no tv tuner in lcd monitor ,

then phoned the company and was told it was my fault.

no way i said your web page has a fault in it i said and this has lead to my being charged post costs again for no fault of my own,

this is bad , i will not use this company again the sales man said to me,

i would have to pay to send it back and have to pay again for the new one to be sent out ,

well never again also i have told my credit car company about this no help from them for post costs

buzz21 21:08 17 Sep 03

hi all
well within 5 mins of sending henry's a e mail telling them i was going to come on here to tell what they have done to me,

i had a phone call from the top man him self telling me ,

yes the web page is wrong and i was right and he told me hesays what goes in his firm and his sales man was wrong in what he said to me,

so i will be getting lables to send the item back to them and a new lcd with tv tuner will be with me this friday ? when they pick up the last one at the same time

so all in all if i get my lcd tv tuner on friday like the man said i will be happy , ?

Alan2 22:03 26 Sep 03

So, what happened?

Are you happy?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…