Help - which multifunction printer?

torgrosset 08 Feb 13

Hi, I was hoping somebody could please help as I'm now desperate! I work for a company which is a registered charity and we are based in a public building with no internet access.

We had a multifunctional printer (Canon MP600) which has died on us and that model is no longer availbale. We used it for copying, scanning and printing photos direct from a SD card as we don't have access to a PC/laptop. For printing photos our old printer used to take the photos direct from a SD card (which I understand is the "norm" nowadays) however we couls also select a layout and which photos we wanted to print so that it printed 8 x different photos on 1 x A4 piece of paper without using a PC - it did it all from the SD card via the printer itself.

We are desperately looking for a printer that does the same but finding it difficult to find one - please help! As we're a charity we don't have a huge budget, possibly up to around £150 ish and we don't really need/want anything fancy, so long as it prints, copies, scans and has the option of puting multiple photos onto one sheet of paper without using a PC. Thanks.

Nontek 08 Feb 13
  HondaMan 10 Feb 13

Try here PrinbterBase

torgrosset 11 Feb 13

Thanks for the replies, we've found a suitable printer now.

HondaMan 11 Feb 13

Purely as a matter of interest, which one?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message