Help which is the best 10 Inch Tablet on the market

supernick76 00:35 23 Oct 13

I am looking to buy a tablet for around a maximum of £250.00. Will be mainly used to surf the web, check e-mails and to view films/tv series whilst away.

I am slightly bewildered by the amount of tablets out there and any advice would be very welcome.

spuds 11:49 23 Oct 13

There are quite a number of different make tablets out there, but in the main you may well find that some of the brands are actually made by the same Chinese manufacturer or production line to individual specifications based on cost.

What I would suggest is to pay a visit to somewhere like PC World/Currys,John Lewis etc and check the range there, and try to get some hands-on experience with anything on display, then go from there.

Whatever you do, be wary of the very cheap tablets that are available, and their battery power. Check reviews.

iscanut2 12:01 23 Oct 13

Have a look at a Kindle Fire if you don't mind being tied in to Amazon or consider the new Tesco Hudl.

morddwyd 19:33 15 Nov 13

I have a Nexus 10 which is a superb piece of kit made by Samsung for Google. Can be found for £260 if you seraph.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Honor 5X review: Hands-on with the new budget phone from Hauwei's young brand

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…