Help regarding TV to PC!

Leeleemu 17:51 15 Aug 05

Hey, as mentioned before I am going to university in September and have just ordered myself a new PC.

My main problem now is TV, i dont know how i would cope a year without being able to watch MOTD and TV in my own comfort, my problem is I cannot afford to buy a new portable TV so could you help me with regards to being able to watch TV through my PC?

I have no clue about what I would need to do and also about such things as would I need a new monitor and how much would I have to pay to watch TV on a PC?

Also is there anyway to play a PS2 on a PC Monitor?

Thanks

Totally-braindead 18:52 15 Aug 05

A TV tuner card will cost at least as much as a cheap portable will as you can get a 14" TV for about £40-50. You would still need a TV licence. Regarding the using a PS2 on a monitor I have seen adaptors but the ones I've seen have been quite expensive. I think you'd be better of getting a cheap 14" portable.

Stuartli 19:28 15 Aug 05

The TwinHan DTV-ter D + A PCI card from click here will let you watch Freeview channels 9if they can be picked up in the area) and also view games console action on a monitor:

click here (under TV Cards).

Or there are PS2 to TV Monitor adapters such as these:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…