Help with new build

Jimbo on Fire 16:22 PM 14 Oct 12

I'm building a PC for gaming and making video's, I want to to be able to capture gameplay from my PC and possibly xbox 360.

I'm in the UK and I don't want to spend much over £1000. I've decided on a few parts already, but if you think they're not going to be compatible let me know.

GPU - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3 £317.60 (scan) CPU - Intel i5 3.4ghz Ivy Bridge £172.20 (Amazon) Mobo - Asus P8Z77 - I Deluxe £131.98 (Amazon) Ram - Corsair Vengeance low profile 8gb £33.36 ( Case - Bitfenix prodigy black £64.99 (ebuyer) PSU - ? HDD - ?, I've been told two HDD's will allow me to capture game footage. CPU cooler - ? Windows - I expect 8 comes out soon but I don't know the price yet.

Total so far: £720.12

I'd appreciate any help finishing this build.

Many thanks, James.

keisha008 12:08 PM 18 Oct 12

Good to hear you're working on a nice PC by yourself, good luck Jimbo!;) Anyway, I just want to share that if you're interested and currently looking for a new car, the quickest way to save cash on a vehicle is to figure out what the car is really worth. I was able to do that through a site I came across. The website helped me compare prices on the car I needed, which made it very easy for me to get a great deal. I even got a great car loan on the site. If you want more information, you can visit this site here: Harris auto loans

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know