Help need 64gb usb memory stick advice

happyhotspur 12:19 PM 26 Jan 13

I need a 64gb USB memory stick but at the cheaper end of the range. Does anybody have any recommendations?

I have looked at the iBoutique® 64GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive & the PNY Attache 64gb USB 3.0 flash drive, but to be honest I really don't know if either are any good.

I need them for putting all my Video & DVD collections onto a USB memory stick to plug into my TV for viewing.

nickf 15:43 PM 26 Jan 13

Good quality flash drive , sold by reliable company ( have just ordered from them myself )

Phil Ocifer 14:38 PM 31 Jan 13

I've always found Rymans expensive for most things and here they are selling San-Disk 64GB drives for £29.99 if you want to buy off the high street (and can afford the £5.50 extra).

Otherwise there's always Amazon - some of their items are free delivery but the ones I found (incl. the Boutique) need to have P&P added, like this Toshiba which is only £19.99 but £4.50 delivery.

xania 15:54 PM 04 Feb 13

There are plenty of these sold on Ebay - most are good but some are bogus.

Buyer beware and read this first

and this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…