Help Gaming Laptop Advice

d_marques 26 Dec 12

Hi Guys,

Im looking foward to buy my first laptop so this is a big deal to me. As i am always broke, my budget is max £500+/-...I want it to last a good couple of years and I want to play games such as fifa,fm,nfs,gta,siberia...not to demanding games really compare with other titles, but a decent graphic card is required because i dont want to have to buy a ps3. Its very hard to find a good one on such a low buget(i know...it sucks being poor Lol) specially if you dont understand nothing about serious computing(like me) so thats why im asking for your precious help.

I found this http://aonline.co.uk/p/75/hp-pavilion-dv6-6c75-i3-6gb-500gb with a great price! the only thing that worries me is the graphic card...im not shure if it can run those games smoothly.... Do you know any better deals...can you advice me to make the most important decision in my life right now :P?

Thanks for your help and... Happy New Year

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message