Help Gaming Laptop Advice

d_marques 00:33 AM 26 Dec 12

Hi Guys,

Im looking foward to buy my first laptop so this is a big deal to me. As i am always broke, my budget is max £500+/-...I want it to last a good couple of years and I want to play games such as fifa,fm,nfs,gta,siberia...not to demanding games really compare with other titles, but a decent graphic card is required because i dont want to have to buy a ps3. Its very hard to find a good one on such a low buget(i know...it sucks being poor Lol) specially if you dont understand nothing about serious computing(like me) so thats why im asking for your precious help.

I found this http://aonline.co.uk/p/75/hp-pavilion-dv6-6c75-i3-6gb-500gb with a great price! the only thing that worries me is the graphic card...im not shure if it can run those games smoothly.... Do you know any better deals...can you advice me to make the most important decision in my life right now :P?

Thanks for your help and... Happy New Year

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites