Help with driver update please

Pappyon 18:06 09 Jul 04

Excuse me if I should have posted this in the Help forum, but I wasn't sure what to do.

Can anybody please tell me why I can't download the driver update 3.9 for Retrospect 6.0 from this site

click here

Grateful for all help received.

woodt 18:10 09 Jul 04

Pappyon,

No the link works for me are you clicking on the 1.6MB file?

Pappyon 18:18 09 Jul 04

Thank you for your instantaneous reply to my post my friend. Yes I am clicking on this link, and nothing happens.

When I right click and choose "Save Target as" All I get is an hmtl page if that's the right terminology.l

I even clicked on the line that says "Driver Update 3.9" with the same result.

Colin 18:45 09 Jul 04

Click on the link after:

Discussion

This update is available from download from:

Pappyon 19:02 09 Jul 04

I have tried the link:- Discussion. "This update is avaliable at" you mention at the URL

click here

and nothing happens there either.

961 20:44 09 Jul 04

What firewalls/virus checkers/spywareblockers are you running?

Djohn 20:47 09 Jul 04

Have you managed to download this driver yet? I've tried a download with no problem, It's sat on my desktop as a 1.60 mb zipped file if you want it. j.

Pappyon 10:24 10 Jul 04

I am running Zone Alarm free edition, AVG Antivirus free edition, Spybot, Spyware Blaster and Lavasoft Adaware spyware on my system. If any of the above could be preventing me from downloading this update please let me know, and what steps I can take to prevent it, as this has happened before when I've been trying to download stuff.

Djohn,
I would be delighted to accept this download from you. What do I do, send you an email?

Pappyon 12:20 10 Jul 04

I was able to download this file after I disabled Zone Alarm.

Stuartli 13:44 10 Jul 04

Was ZA given permission to access the website if suitable?

Djohn 14:39 10 Jul 04

Pleased your sorted. Yes, if you had contacted me via the envelope with your email address I would Have mailed you the zipped file. All is well now though so I'll bin the file. :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…