Hello there

gengiscant 17 Oct 11

Flogged some scrap gold and with the rather large some of cash I received bought myself an IPad so am trying out various forums on it.

Woolwell 17 Oct 11

Enjoy.

HondaMan 17 Oct 11

Do let us know how you get on. I'm thinking of buying one, but don't want to experiment with my own dosh!

flycatcher1 17 Oct 11

Love mine. Bought it following FE's drooling over his.

gengiscant 17 Oct 11

Now I suppose I will have to spend more money on a smart case and screen protector and of course a docking station.

Don't you just love modern technology with all the ad dons one must buy, perhaps not must buy,but I think you get the idea.

Woolwell 17 Oct 11

I don't have a docking station and don't miss it. A smart cover is essential though. I also bought a Hypershield cover for the back. haven't got screen protectors but do have to clean it from time to time.

However Angry Birds is a big time waster!

wiz-king 17 Oct 11

Aye Aye Sir all received.

Aitchbee 17 Oct 11

I carry all my gold ('bout a grand's worth) around with me, all the time, in my mouth,...I bought it off a dentist!

Forum Editor 17 Oct 11

Transferred to Consumerwatch from Speakers Corner.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London in 1 minute with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse film

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message