Headphones?

bluebird 21:54 03 May 04

I listen to a lot of music on my pc and would like to know what people think are the best headphones i could use as the neighbours are getting restless.

thanks in advance.

maz2 23:24 03 May 04

I just use ordinary ones plugged into a jack on the speakers, picked up a set of panasonic ones the other day in Argos for about £5

byfordr 23:39 03 May 04

click here Altec Lansing headphones, £1 each! Not sure what they are like but got to be worth a poke.

R

byfordr 23:41 03 May 04

click here Anything by Sennheiser is good!

Just ordered a set of these click here

R

bluebird 02:27 04 May 04

Cheers guys.

TomJerry 09:28 04 May 04

Even you closed the thread, I would like to add this one. Very good reviews on many IT mags.
£45 click here

"Real Surround Sound Headphones "Theatre 6""

Stuartli 11:27 04 May 04

Altec Lansing is a very famous name in hi-fi so I immediately went on the website to order two of its headphones as a backup for my Sony set.

However, apart from the fact that the website's ordering sequence is haywire at the moment, there's a p and p charge of at least £5...:-)

byfordr 11:37 04 May 04

Thats why I thought I'd give them a try! Was lucky enough to be ordering some other things, and there was free delivery over the BH weekend.

Not sure what the difference between the 2 was, but for a £1 a throw I risked 2 of each ;-)

R

bluebird 19:56 05 May 04

Do i need to configure my PC? I plugging my headphones into the back of the hard drive but aint getting any sound.

GibsonSt19 19:57 05 May 04

If you can get them, a pair of SkullCandy Skullcrushers are aparently the K-9's genitalia.

At about 70 squids though, you need to love your music. They have built in subs and the bass is supposedly awesome.

Hope that helps.

byfordr 20:54 05 May 04

Never heard of them but do like the name :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…