Have you got this and what's your opinion?

rickf 20:05 15 Dec 09

Panasonic Lumix FZ38. All reviews say excellent but I would like to see users' experience. Intend to keep this for a yr or two then upgrade to GH1 when the price drops. Thanks in advance

GaT7 20:16 15 Dec 09

80 customer reviews on both the Amazons (UK & US) to get you started: click here & click here. G

karmgord 21:22 15 Dec 09

My brother has one, it replaced a Canon Powershot,results are fantastic.
Don't forget Leica are upgraded Panasonics.

Kevscar1 21:50 15 Dec 09

No and none

rickf 22:09 15 Dec 09

Fantastic people. Thanks for the replies and yes I have seen the reviews on Amazon. Think I have made the right choice there. In credible to be able to zoom in and out when recording video. Many thanks again.

iscanut2 16:50 16 Dec 09

I have a Panasonic Lumix TZ7..excellent little camera, 12 x zoom and HD video which can also be zoomed in and out whilst using.

Input Overload 08:57 17 Dec 09

I have had the F28 for a year or so & it's a brilliant camera with a decent lens.

rickf 09:21 17 Dec 09

Yep, just arrived yesterday and it's an excellent camera. Good lens and does what it says on the tin very well. Have not had time to explore all the functions yet but so far excellent quality. Came with 8g sdhd card as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…