Have I found another SCAM!? lol :O

theDarkness 23:32 07 May 07

here we go again...

click here

I know that reason 3 and cubase are usually around the £300-400 mark- if its a genuine sale then I would expect that this user probably bought these off some dodgy market stall? They say they can provide the key for reason but if its the cd only, where do they get the key from-its hard to tell from the images... although if you check their other items... Ill guess this sort of thing comes up alot on ebay :O -aargh

what do you think?

Totally-braindead 00:03 08 May 07

Hes got five of them and the disks are obviously copies even though the picture is very dark. Deliberate perhaps?
And look at his 6 feedback 5 of the 6 is for 1p ebooks. And the other is for a new buyer who just bought some of the copies.
Definate rip off I would say.

Stuartli 00:44 08 May 07

The same as any decent, law abiding member of the community.

theDarkness 01:08 08 May 07

was thinking of getting a legitimate copy of cubasis instead since its dead cheap but im not sure what this cant do when compared to cubase sx?

here is cubasis, its ALOT cheaper, lol, although on amazon no new copies are to be found from amazon, only discs from amazon sellers?:
click here

theDarkness 01:16 08 May 07

ps cubase vst 5 seems to be around £300+, and cubasis vst around £40-70!? i dont think theyre the same product? noticed on ebay and amazon most sell both with only the cd and no box, although state they are official and not copies, unlike the above seller from ebay?

hastelloy 07:23 08 May 07

and he's dropped his price to £29.99 in the later auctions click here

hssutton 09:24 09 May 07

Just followed the link and recieved the following message "This listing (290113849533) has been removed or is no longer available"

frostyuk 09:51 09 May 07

now no longer a registered user looks like hes had his wriste slapped

rickf 11:43 09 May 07

probably comes with a key generator which can get corrupted over time.

theDarkness 02:21 10 May 07

no longer registered-perhaps he read the pcadvisor forum :O lol

so many similar sales on amazon too, only problem there is that they cant show terrible product photographs to accidentally ward you off!
through amazon with the listed sellers of high price music software there seems no way of knowing if your copy is going to be a genuine unboxed copy

so many are "Brand New & Sealed GENUINE CD ONLY + GENUINE KEYCODE - NO BOX - NO MANUAL"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…