Has HD arrived here

De Marcus 01:27 04 Jul 05

in the uk yet? Is it possible to purchase a High-Definition DVD player here in the UK yet? I've a number of HD DVD's and no HD-DVD player to conform as yet :-)

Stuartli 09:35 04 Jul 05

All the info you need can be found here:

click here

De Marcus 11:03 04 Jul 05

Thanks Stuartli.

Stuartli 11:22 04 Jul 05

My TwinHan Freeview DTV-ter PCI TV card (from click here) is fully HDTV compatible - it's particularly popular in Australia where HDTV is available in some areas.

As the card acts as a PVR (recording TV or radio to the hard drive), has EPG, Preview, remote control etc it would prove an inexpensive (around £50) substitute for an HD recorder as it can do now for digital services.

TomJerry 11:55 04 Jul 05

interesting product

Stuartli 12:37 04 Jul 05

This, for interest, is TwinHan's lighter sized USB powered Alpha model - digital and HDTV coverage that's transportable:

click here

Apart from being exceptionally reliable products, TwinHan's various digital and satellite TV cards are much cheaper than other, more widely known brands.

De Marcus 12:55 04 Jul 05

Again thankyou, I shall be browsing those links with interest.

Stuartli 15:21 04 Jul 05

If, by any chance, you decide a TwinHan is for you, then the click here link is one of the cheapest places in the UK to buy one - the big guns charge quite a bit more for the same models.

It's also a very friendly and helpful outlet with a very quick response to e-mails and/or orders.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…