has anyone tried the canon S330 printer?

bewise 10:45 29 May 03

I'm looking to buy a reliable, good quality, cheap to run, printer for under £80-ish. Is that possible? I've seen a review for the canon S330 in Micromart, but can't find any other reviews. People keep telling me to steer clear of Epsons, but I don't know if that's necessary! And what's this I read about some ink cartridges containing the printhead, making blockages simpler to fix?

JoeC 10:59 29 May 03
  bewise 12:14 29 May 03

Thanks JoeC! I guess this printer is new to the UK market? I think I can buy this from dabs.com. Is this a reliable supplier? Any other suggestions from anyone on printers would be welcome, but I'm definitely drawn to this one. I guess everyone has different preferences.

Coaster3 12:29 29 May 03

I recently bought 3 Canon S100 printers. Within months two had gone wrong. It cost me over £10 to return the first one. It was not refunded.

I'm not bothering with the second one but am replacing it with an Epson. I won't be buying Canon again.

JoeC 13:12 29 May 03

I have had nothing but Canon printers. Only had one went on the blink and fixed under warranty. Now using the S330 Photo and the quality is superb ( for photos ) whilst printing text is fast enough for me. Try visiting the Canon website for further info.

Spencus 19:38 29 May 03

Reviewed click here last december

bewise 21:48 29 May 03

Thanks guys. Any more reviews/1st-hand experience still appreciated.

w.squirrel 10:04 31 May 03

Does this thing not exist then in the UK market?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…