Has anyone got a D100 camera????

Magik™ 19:29 03 Jan 03
  Magik™ 19:29 03 Jan 03

Hi, i have been all through the Nikon site and can not find the answer.....can you fit manual lenses to it? ie: 500reflex, or will it only take Auto lenses...... i realize that they all have the F mount and they will go on, but will they work?

thanks.......

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:04 03 Jan 03

• D-type/G-type AF Nikkor: All functions possible
• D-type Manual-Focus Nikkor: All functions except autofocus possible
• AF Nikkor other than D-type/G-type: All functions possible except 3D Matrix Metering
• AI-P Nikkor: All functions except 3D Matrix Metering and
autofocus possible
• Non-CPU: Usable in [M] mode (camera's built-in exposure meter does not work)
Electronic Rangefinder usable with lens with maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster; IX-Nikkors cannot be used. That should do you. Also have a look here...click here oh and claiming 6Mpix is pushing the bounds of truthfulness somewhat;-))...Canon, in spite of me owning 5 Nikon SLRs, would get my money as it is about as near to neg as is possible but used normally at 4Mpix is amazing. click here

G

Magik™ 20:56 03 Jan 03

thanks for that, i have 3 bodies and f4,fe,f2.and 7 lenses all nikkor...seems a shame if i have to start again, 3 of them are auto so they would be ok, so i really have to go on with nikon, but then of course they are better than cannon :-)

thanks again...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…