Has 7Dayshop lost the edge with OEM cartridges

jakimo 19:20 01 Aug 04

Comparing Epson OEM inkjet cartridges from 7dayshop and Valueshop,the free delivery from Valueshop makes them the cheapest. I don't know if this applies to other OEM brands though.

click here

sidecar sid 20:15 01 Aug 04

What model Epsom printer?Check out the compatible cartriges here.

click here

jakimo 20:25 01 Aug 04

Who mentioned compatibles? the subject is original inkjet carts.

sidecar sid 22:24 01 Aug 04

We work closely with the major compatible inkjet cartridges and the original inkjet cartridges and printer supply manufacturers to guarantee low, discounted prices!

The above taken from your link the word compatible is fairly obvious!

oresome 19:15 02 Aug 04

Have you noticed that Valushop are offering two for one on Epson cartridges, Jakimo?

This would seem to make them much cheaper.

accord 20:05 02 Aug 04

a gold medal goes to value shop for the amount of times it mentions "compatible" on its home page.

I prefer OEM carts myself.

jakimo 18:43 04 Aug 04

The 2 for 1 offer only applies to compatibles not OEMs

accord
If you had followed the link (clicked on click here . e.g )you would have arrived at valueshops Epson OEM price list (which I have used for 12 years)

accord 22:22 04 Aug 04

your first link was to valueshops home page, your second link is to the epsom section. As your last reply was after mine by 2 days how would have i have know your second link, i was going by your original link...........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…