Happy Mesh Customer

rickimalone 14:49 22 Mar 04

Hi there,
Posted earlier as was waiting for Mesh Matrix amd64 3000+ fx to arrive.

The estimated delivery date was today and i'm happy to say that at 9:00am this morning the amtrax van pulled up out side my house and delivered my machine.

Everything was in good condition, very well packed and the package was complete.

So far everything is going very well just installing all my files on the new system.

Did have a problem though, my 17inch viewsonic monitor came supplied with a European power lead.
I phoned Mesh and got though to customer services in about 7-8mins, explianed the problem and they were very appoligetic and said that they would post a uk power lead today for me.
That was all dealt with well but I could'nt wait so I went to maplins and bought one.

Apart from that small error everything so far has been very impressive im happy to say.
Will follow up post once everything is installed and set-up to finish post.

So-far so good

Diodorus Siculus 17:31 22 Mar 04

Good news so far; looking forward to further installments!

Likely that the monitor power cable was not the fault of MESH; I doubt that they ever even opened the monitor box. Good of them to replace the cable but understanably you could not wait.

rickimalone 18:34 22 Mar 04

Yes everything is sorted, touch wood!!.
Everything has gone well which is great news for me!! I've just managed an 3DMark03 score of 5146 which makes me very happy indeed as its over 100 points more than advertised and on a machine costing £999.

Overall very happy indeed. Would be happy to recomend the company to anyone as my experience of the customer service has been great and the product,delivery etc has been better than excepected.

Matrix 64 3000FX £1,045 inc vat and delivery what a bargin.

wags 18:37 22 Mar 04

Glad all has gone well (as expected !)for you rickimalone.

rickimalone 10:03 24 Mar 04

Just to add, Mesh were good to their word the power lead for the mointor arrived the first post the next morning !!

VERY GOOD INDEED :)

arricarry 11:28 24 Mar 04

Hello - have replied to e-mail, have you checked the memory visually yet?

rickimalone 11:41 24 Mar 04

Not yet as am at work, thankyou for you help on that will update you once checked.

arricarry 11:42 24 Mar 04

No probs

Stuartli 11:49 24 Mar 04

You are just one of thousands of happy Mesh cutomers...:-)

Only the odd ones who has had a problem shout it from the roof tops - people like you rarely put pen to paper.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…