Hand Drawing Software

BBW 16:32 27 Jun 05

Can any one recommend a drawing programme! Something easy like MS paint, but with added options.
I like hand drawing and have used them in my web site to illustrate.
I have used:
1. 'Paint Shop Pro 7,' horrendous for simple drawings.
2. 'Serif Drawplus 7,' wants to stop you drawing simply.
3. 'Ultimate Paint,' but will insist on doing it's own thing.
4. I have always used 'MGI Photosuite SE,' but it was taken over by ROXIO who do not support it, and since upgrading to WIN2000 it will not draw as before.
I have purchased each package , so don't want to pay up again for software I cannot use!

Curio 19:04 27 Jun 05

click here This should do you.

DieSse 00:28 28 Jun 05

Try the new trial of MS Acrylic - it seems very nice to me.

click here

€dstowe 08:22 28 Jun 05

You could try paint.net

Get it from click here

BBW 10:28 28 Jun 05

Hi Curio, DieSse,£dStowe,
Many thanks for your responses, I shall have a look and let you know how I get on! Best Regards, Brian

BBW 19:51 28 Jun 05

Hi All,
Curio, a little basic for me!
DieSse, I'm running Win 2000, the programme runs XP only!
€dstowe, looks very promising, can draw and edit photograhs, plus it will copy from clipboard to Paint.net.
Many thanks all
Best Regards, Brian

Belatucadrus 17:45 29 Jun 05
  BBW 07:24 16 Aug 05

Many thanks for your suggestions 'Belatucadrus' 'Pixia' looks very promising. I have started to use 'Ultimate Paint' from a disc supplied with the mag. Layers don't get in the way, and it works very similar to my old paint programme, so no learning curves. It is also reasonably priced!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…