Half Price Nikon Coolpix

Tenner 00:40 24 Mar 03

Nikon Coolpix 2500 List price £299.99 now on offer for 5 days ( including Sunday ) at £149.99, at Currys

This camera won Gold Award in 2Mp class in Digital Photo Magazine Reviews, and will focus down to 4cm !

Reputed to be an excellent camera in its class,scoring 93% overall, now in budget price bracket.

Regards

Djohn 00:45 24 Mar 03

Thank's for the info. do you have a link to the camara? J.

Tenner 01:00 24 Mar 03

Several sites referred to in Copernik search, try click here

Regards

Djohn 01:10 24 Mar 03

Thank you, I notice that other shops are still asking £248-00 to £276-00, so I'm off to have a look tomorrow. J.

davidg_richmond 01:17 24 Mar 03

also available at Dixons!!!! (just my little plug)

Djohn 01:22 24 Mar 03

Thank you to you as well, both shops are a short drive away from me, as is PC World. J.

Edu2001 17:41 24 Mar 03

I bought the Coolpix at the retail store and found it contained a 8mb card rather than a 16mb as advertised on the Dixson nweb site. The store refused to upgrade my card and asked me to refund the item so it could be sold to another client, as they ahs sold out all stock. One big drawback for the coolpic 2500, it does not have a video out, so a tv can not be used as a monitor. When I am traveling and visiting friends I prefer to use the TV to show pics. With the 2500 you can not share you photos without getting to a computer and even then you need the software disks with you. Kind of makes digital a nonsense because you are still tied to a developer when on hols with a desire to share photos with family while on hols.

Tenner 18:15 24 Mar 03

Sorry ?? But have you seen the price of CF cards at click here
?

hazelnut 21:21 24 Mar 03

currys , dixons and pc world are all out of stock !

Spook Tooth 11:57 25 Mar 03

Dixons have them on their website - you get free Photoshoot Developer software if you select it from the special offer thing. The Compact Flash offer is a little less good though. £153.84 inc delivery...

click here (for a better FAQ)

click here (full review)

click here (owner's opinions)

Cheaper than the US price too... what's wrong I wonder? 8MB CF is supplied with US distribution, maybe that's why you didn't get 16MB module?

Tenner 19:06 25 Mar 03

Thanks for input

Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…