Gym London Membership

Mary_S 21:29 07 Jun 10

Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if anyone has used gym london. Here is their link ... click here .
By being a member of gym london I can use my local gym for 27.95 as oppose to 41.95 so it is a great saving over the year.
Good thing is there is no yearly contract so you can cancel at anytime but by paying an advance of month upfront you still have one more months membership then you may wish but then compared to most city gyms who rip you off with their cancellation policy it seems fair enough.
The only concern I have there isnt any information on how one would go about cancelling their membership should they wish to. I just feel there maybe delays in processing a cancellation and you end up paying for a couple of months more then you may want to.
So has anyone used gym london and more importantly cancelled from gym london?
thanks

aca 22:36 07 Jun 10

Mary_S

I work in the leisure industry and know Greenwich Leisure Limited who are running the promotion at their chain of fitness facilities.

They are a community based operator established for community benefit.

Whilst I cant comment on the detail of the contract query I can say from personal knowledge and experience that GLL are a very reputable and well respected operator and my feeling is that you would have no problems.

Why not contact them direct and double check: click here

Mary_S 23:13 07 Jun 10

hey,
i'll give them a call tomorrow. Under contact us , i lfet a message asking for someone to call me back asap to discuss membership today but no one did. Hopefully they contact tomorrow but i'll give them a call if no one does.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now