Guide to using E Bay

ams4127 21:45 PM 08 Jan 12
Answered

I've got a few odds and sods to sell so want to start using Ebay.

I have an account with them and also a Paypal account.

Can anyone please recommend a good website/book or whatever, which will show me how to go about using Ebay and any pitfalls to avoid.

FE, if you consider that this would be better in Consumerwatch I would be most grateful if you would move it. Thanks.

Covergirl 22:04 PM 08 Jan 12

How about eBays own guides - accessible via the Sell menu item.

Sorry if that's no help to you but I found it useful once or twice.

Forum Editor 22:24 PM 08 Jan 12

Moved to Consumerwatch from Speakers Corner.

ams4127 22:27 PM 08 Jan 12

FE, Thanks

ams4127 22:31 PM 08 Jan 12

Covergirl

Thanks. I had thought of that but really wanted some kind of book to have propped open in front of me while using Ebay for the first couple of times.

I'm really looking for people's personal recommendations from their experiences on Ebay.

interzone55 09:47 AM 09 Jan 12
Answer

Pop down to the library and borrow one of the many dummies type guides to eBay, they all say pretty much the same things

ams4127 16:41 PM 09 Jan 12

alan14

Brilliant idea! Thank you.

spuds 20:42 PM 10 Jan 12

If you are anywhere near PC World, then look at the books in there. They usually carry a number of books about eBay, one of which might catch your eye than the others!.

Would suggest that you look at eBay's own selling tools on their website.

ams4127 22:30 PM 10 Jan 12

spuds

Thanks. I'll have a look in the library first and, if there's nothing there, I'll follow your suggestion.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…