Great service from Aria

Jdoki 17:09 21 Dec 04

I used a company called Aria for the first time recently to buy some PC bits and also a cheapo DVD player.

Web site was easy to use, price very good, and delivery prompt. Will use again!

They can be found at click here

pj123 14:47 22 Dec 04

Yes, I agree with you. I also used them for the first time a few weeks ago. The item I ordered was very new. I got an email from them the next day that said: "Due to the very high demand for this (item) we are out of stock. As soon as more come in we will deliver". Two days later the item arrived. Unfortunately, of course, I now keep getting loads of emails from the company with their latest offerings.

CurlyWhirly 15:13 22 Dec 04

Unfortunately, of course, I now keep getting loads of emails from the company with their latest offerings.

Have you tried to unsubscribe?
I have ordered off Aria before and I was getting fed up of the e-mails so I sent an e-mail to *them* requesting to be taken off their mailing list!
So far I haven't received *one* e-mail!

pj123 10:53 23 Dec 04

Good point CurlyWhirly. Will give it a whirl. Thanks.

rotate 13:04 23 Dec 04

I have used Aria for over a year and have never had cause to fault them. Goods always arrive on time with no mistakes and well packaged. I don’t mind them emailing me with their latest offers, some of the items are good at unbelievable low prices. Also have a look at PCNextday click here and Novatech click here for some good pricing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…