Great product and service from Solwise

Jdoki 09:33 11 Aug 06

As much as I want to like and recommend going wireless, I've got to say after a few years of low signal strength and dropped connections I gave up.

Wireless just isn't good enough (at the moment) to handle the types of applications I want it for (streaming content, reliable online gaming to name two).

I eventually found solwise click here homeplugs.

The site isn't the most slick - but both the product and the service is first rate. They have a nice selection of products at reasonable prices.

The plugs work fantastically and for the first time in a long time I have had no drops or problems.

Stuartli 15:01 11 Aug 06

I've mentioned Solwise on several occasions in the past - its staff's willingness to provide quick e-mail advice (even if you are not a customer!) is quite outstanding.

It has an excellent range of products as well, plus plenty of website advice on networking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…