Great offers, especially on printer cartridges

Sapins 15:24 18 Jul 05

click here#

I have used this firm and they are extremely good on prices and delivery. Their time-limited offers on some printer cartridges are not to be missed.

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 15:43 18 Jul 05

have you had a look at click here I have a epson 915 printer and your site is dearer than where I get my ink from I cqan get Epson Stylus Compatible Colour Cartridge For The Epson Stylus Photo 915
5 x Colour Cartridge
Price: £4.49 (Inc VAT & Delivery)

Sapins 17:59 18 Jul 05

Hi, I've just checked for your 915 on SVP and they are selling Black and Colour at £3-34 each inc. VAT.

Sapins 18:03 18 Jul 05

Just read it properly and you can get a SmartJet Black for 60 PENCE and a colour for 90 PENCE, you can't beat that anywhere!

Stuartli 18:31 18 Jul 05

You get what you pay for...:-)

Sapins 21:06 18 Jul 05

I'm about to find that out, I've ordered some cartridges with other items and I expect them to arrive tomorrow, I'll let you know how good, or bad! they are.

spuds 23:30 18 Jul 05

Ditto--Just ordered 'buy one, get one free' special packs of printer cartridges for my new Epson CX3600. This offer is the cheapest round, having tried most of the other outlets for compatibles.

All guaranteed, so if they are inferior, then they go back. Otherwise I have saved a few pounds.

pj123 14:51 19 Jul 05

I use both svp (aka blankdiscshop) and choice stationery for lot's of things, not just ink.

Never had any problems with either of them.

Stuartli 16:18 19 Jul 05

I must point out that it was the cartridges' low prices I was referring to, not the excellent SVP outlet.

Sapins 19:06 19 Jul 05

I thought you were referring to the cartridges and they do seem very cheap and could be not as good as others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…