Graphics Tablet

Jimmy14 12:58 06 May 06

I am going to buy a Wacom graphics tablet today and would like to know if anyone has had one or came across one and what they think of it.

The specific one is the Volito 2

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated

James

€dstowe 13:14 06 May 06

I don't use that particular model but we have a number of Wacom tablets of varying sizes and they are all excellent - far better than any other brands we have been shown.

Go ahead, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Forum Editor 13:32 06 May 06

We have a couple of Wacom tablets in my office, and although I don't use them myself I'm told they are very good.

Jimmy14 13:39 06 May 06

for your replies

I am going to go and purchase one today.

James

€dstowe 13:49 06 May 06

Let us know what you think of it.

Jimmy14 14:00 06 May 06

I will get back to you's tonight at some point with my thoughts of it.

Diemmess 15:16 06 May 06

Having once installed it, you will tend to use it at first more that the mouse.
Two things which might give a wobbly-

If in the heat of the moment you put the pen down on the tablet rather than the holder, don't be surprised if the cursor goes off on its own while trying to use the mouse!

If you use it a great deal, particularly when you would normally use the mouse, you might just wonder why your shoulder starts to ache and burn.
A sort of tablet induced R.S.I. the cure is obvious, rest your forearm on the table or do something entirely different for a while.

Jimmy14 17:52 06 May 06

€dstowe, I went and purchased it today at my Local Comet Store but the usual, its out of stock and I have to get one ordered in so it won't be till Wed that it will be delivered to my local store and then I will have to go and pick it up.

I will keep you posted when it arrives

Jimmy14 17:37 10 May 06

and its workin perfect. Very pleased with it

€dstowe 18:36 10 May 06

Good!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…