Graph Paper Printer in October 2000 issue

BEN MARSHALL 10:24 17 Apr 05

I downloaded this off your PC advisor website and received a nasty surprise a nice Trojan Horse,
this i feel is unexceptable and i presume you sent this infected program out on a DVD or CD-ROM issue in October 2000 please see the following link:

click here

I suggest you remove this link from your website i will now get rid of the virus i feel this is unacceptable from a leading computer magazine!

yours sincerely,

Ben Marshall

Alan2 23:14 21 Apr 05

Bumped back to top to see if the esteemed Forum Editor deigns to respond.

Forum Editor 01:18 22 Apr 05

If you refer to him in those rude terms again the esteemed forum editor might deign to remove you from our forum.

I'm sorry that you had a nasty experience with this download Ben Marshall. It was included in the magazine over four years ago, and there's a more recent (and trojan-free version available)

click here

Yours is the first complaint as far as I know, and over 13,000 people have made the download. The download wasn't infected when we first published the software and of course it's quite possible that the download has become infected since then. We'll make sure that the old link is removed, and thanks for drawing the matter to our intention.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now